Product Management Foundational Course – Webinar by Treford
Product management can be an extremely lucrative and engaging career path for anyone with a creative mind who wants to play a critical role in the development of new products, business technologies, software platforms and anything else that people use every day.
Are some of these questions running through your mind?
- What exactly is Product Management?
- What do Product Managers do?
- How can I start working as a PM
- what qualifications do I need?
- How much do product managers earn?
- How can I get my first job in tech?
If yes, then this FREE Course is for you.
What you will learn
- In this Foundational Course, You would gain clarity on;
- What Product Management is.
- Differences between project and product managers.
- The responsibilities and duties of the product manager, including an overview of the competencies and skills needed in the role.
- Product Management Tools and Metrics
- Date: Saturday, Sept 10
- Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM GMT+1
To register, click the button below: