In this free webinar, you will learn how nonprofits use storytelling to create movements for change and how you can use the art of storytelling to help your nonprofit make an impact.
Design Educator Arturo will explore and illustrate the art and science of storytelling to empower you to plan your story in a way that speaks powerfully to your audience. Videographer Eddy will walk you through how nonprofits can utilize Canva to bring their stories to life through video. We’ll explore all the tools that Canva has to offer to support project creation including storyboarding, photography and editing tools in Canva’s video suite.
What you will learn
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- What storytelling is and how it is related to impact for your nonprofit
- The key ingredients of a good story
- How to speak directly to your audience in a way they can relate to
- All the tools that Canva has to offer to support your storytelling
- How to use Canva content to complement your own and create impactful videos
- How to share your story with the world
This webinar will benefit nonprofits looking for tools to tell their story. No prior experience with Canva is necessary. Canva Pro features will be demonstrated during this session.
Registration includes live access to webinar and participation in a Q&A.