The Hustle Academy has landed and is here to help your business power up to the next level. Get access to live training sessions, 1-1 mentorship and masterclasses by industry leaders, all for free.
Join Email Learners
Follow the guide on landing page
You can take advantage of all this fantastic support – along with a wealth of networking opportunities – when you sign up for the Hustle Academy’s week-long Bootcamp, currently open to businesses in Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa.
This bootcamp, delivered online by subject matter experts, is designed to help small businesses grow by increasing revenue, positioning for investment, and building a sustainable business for the future.
What you will learn
Day 1: Business Strategy
- Undertake a SWOT analysis of your business strategy-to-date
- Use this to design a growth plan for the coming year which focuses on the steps your business can take to attract new customers and increase sales
Day 2: Business Development
- Determine your revenue goals for the next year
- Understand your audience
- Identify market trends
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Define your unique value proposition
- Discover ways in which you can move customers through the consumer funnel
Day 3: Digital Marketing
- Understand the key digital marketing channels available to your business
- Reflect upon the best channels for you
- Discover how to create engaging content to attract and convert customers
- Learn how to measure your overall success
Day 4: Financial Planning
- Explore the steps you can take to plan your finances and create financial forecasts to secure investment
- Build upon this by exploring the different funding routes available and identify possible options for your business
Day 5: Pitching for Success
- Discover top tips you can implement to build your own pitch deck for investors to help your business secure funding
- Utilise the training delivered throughout the week to create your very own pitch deck
How to Register
The Hustle Academy is a completely free virtual programme for participants and lasts 1 week in total. Sessions run from 10am – 3pm, Monday to Friday, across EAT, WAT and GMT.