Blockchain Bootcamp for Women by Binance, Utiva
Binance is collaborating with Utiva to host a Blockchain Bootcamp To Educate Women in Africa. The Bootcamp will be virtual and physical (on weekends).
This is an amazing opportunity for any woman who is looking to pivot into a Tech career or looking to get blockchain literacy to better leverage opportunities in blockchain and crypto.
SEE ALSO: What Everyone Should Know About Cryptocurrency
The blockchain industry is creating new opportunities for Africans with many being brought out of poverty, acquiring skills, getting employed and accessing financial systems not previously available to them. However, women remain disproportionately underrepresented in the industry with 95% of crypto users being male according to Global Crypto User Index and women making up only 15% of bitcoin traders according to a report on Business insider. Binance remains committed to closing the gender gap.
For International Women’s Month, Binance is hosting an 8-week Bootcamp in collaboration with Utiva, to equip women with blockchain education, tools, and skills.
SEE ALSO: The Blockchain Pathway: Understanding Blockchain Application across Industries
The 8-week program will kick off on March 26, 2022, at Utiva, Ikeja, Lagos, and will be a hybrid event combining both physical and online events. Registration for the event will begin on March 8 and end on March 14, 2022.
What you will learn
- Learn basics of blockchain
- Discover how others are using crypto in their everyday lives and how to store value with crypto and earn on your crypto balances
- Understand real-world applications of the blockchain
- Understand crypto trading and how it works in simple terms and step-by-step
- Get access to job opportunities
SEE ALSO: Master Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Ethereum, others in these Courses
- Location: Utiva Hive, 767 Somide Odujinrin Ave, Omole Phase 2 100271, Ikeja, Nigeria
- Application opens: March 8, 2022
- Application closes: March 14, 2022
- Bootcamp start date: March 26, 2022
Visit here for more information or enrol directly below:
> We do not have any affiliation with the organizer of this training/webinar. We only share for educative & informative purposes. Participate at your own discretion!
Originally posted 2022-03-10 12:05:50.