Join one of LinkedIn’s preferred marketing consultants, Sam Dey, as he teaches you the foundations of Affiliate Marketing.
Sam Dey is a digital marketing consultant, online entrepreneur and LinkedIn learning trainer. He has partnered with brands such as Alibaba, Wix, SEMRush, Fiverr, and the European Commission.
Sam has helped tens of thousands of entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses via his YouTube channel and website ‘DeyTips’, teaching the power of social media marketing, online paid advertising, email marketing, sales copywriting, and SEO.
What you will learn
In this jam-packed and informative webinar, you will learn all about:
- Attracting your ideal customer with a simple approach, drawing affiliates directly to you.
- Positioning yourself and your products to entice aligned customers to purchase through your links.
- How to build a list of potential customers effectively and how to use this list to drive affiliate sales consistently.
- The fundamentals of nurturing your database to improve open rates, click-through rates and affiliate commissions.
- Free traffic methods help you drive passive visitors to your affiliate links and put your affiliate marketing business on autopilot.
- Tips to grow your free traffic via social media content, YouTube videos and search engine optimisation.
If you feel stuck with your affiliate marketing strategy or have no idea where to start, discover these techniques you can use to become a top affiliate for Canva and benefit from residual income.
- This webinar is suitable for: Anyone interested in understanding more about affiliate marketing and becoming an affiliate for Canva. No prior experience with Canva is necessary.Includes: Live access to webinar and participation in live Q&A session at the end of the session.