Strategic Management: Learn how a manager or CEO develops a business strategy, including analyzing the market and creating a competitive advantage.
Join Email Learners
Follow the guide on landing page
About the course Strategic Management
In this business and management course, you will develop a strong understanding of how firms compete by learning about important analytical approaches that underlie business strategy.
This course will show you how a business views itself in its “totality” and in the context of its environment. The course will be taught from the perspective of a manager or chief executive officer (CEO).
This course aims to equip you with a good understanding of:
- What does managing a firm strategically implies?
- How does one analyze the industry in which a firm competes?
- How does a firm create a competitive advantage?
- How does a firm sustain its competitive advantage?
What you’ll learn from Strategic Management
- Industry and competitive analysis
- Resource and competency analysis
- Analysing strategy across corporate and business levels