Learn how marketing can be used to improve healthcare, protect the environment and overcome social problems.
Join Email Learners
Follow the guide on landing page
About This Course
In this course:
- You’ll learn how social marketing can deliver change in your local community.
- You’ll find out how marketing can tackle social problems, improve healthcare and protect the environment.
- You’ll understand how to use social marketing to encourage change and alter behavior.
- You’ll know how to develop a social marketing program you can put into practice.
What topics will you cover?
- Why isn’t education and policy sufficient for change?
- How to use social marketing to deliver change for the better?
- How do I co-create a program that changes behavior?
- How to design a program that meets target audience needs and wants
- How can I engage people to change?
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. At every step of the course, you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Explain how to co-create a program with your target audience
- Improve engagement with your target audience
- Develop an outline for a social marketing program
Who is the course for?
The course is aimed at anyone interested in understanding how to deliver changes that benefit society, particularly people working in social enterprises, community organizations, non-profit organizations, and government.
Originally posted 2022-01-06 11:01:42.