In this course, Sales Reporting with HubSpot you will cover types of testing, using the Sales Hub tools, and reporting in each stage of the methodology.
Join Email Learners
Follow the guide on landing page
About this Course
In this course, Sales Reporting with HubSpot you will use your business data and identify key metrics in order to report on sales with HubSpot’s dashboards. First, you will learn how to operate a data-driven business and how to audit, clean, and organize your data within HubSpot’s CRM.
You will then learn to identify the key metrics used to analyze your data on sales and customer service success, within the stages of the Inbound Methodology. Next, you will walk through the steps to create a visually compelling custom report in HubSpot’s dashboards, including learning the best practices for data visualization. Finally, the course will culminate in a project that asks you to apply your skills in reporting data on the dashboard.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Set data-driven goals for a business
- Clean and organize your data in HubSpot
- Create custom contact properties in HubSpot
- Identify ways in which data can help improve the attraction of customers
- Identify key metrics for sales effectiveness analysis
- Analyze sales content
- Explain the importance and the steps involved in forecasting using sales hub
- Identify key customer service success metrics
- Evaluate customer service success
- Create a custom report in HubSpot
- Describe data visualization best practices
- Create a visually compelling dashboard in HubSpot
- Demonstrate the use of data in reporting and dashboards
Regardless of your current experience, this course will instruct you on how to create a data-driven business and report on your sales efforts within the HubSpot dashboard. This course is intended for anyone interested in jumpstarting their career in sales – whether you’re changing careers and looking for an entry-level role, or want to hone your skills in your current role as a sales representative. It does not require any background knowledge or experience to get started.
Throughout the course, you will complete exercises that ask you to apply the skills you have learned in a practical way, such as creating a custom contact property, reporting on each stage in customer relationship, and creating a visually compelling dashboard in HubSpot. You will compile your work and submit it as a project at the end of the course.
What You Will Learn
- How to audit, clean, and organize your data with HubSpot’s CRM platform
- Identify and analyze key metrics for sales effectiveness and customer service success according to your business goals
- How to create custom reports on the HubSpot dashboard with compelling data visualizations
Skills You Will Gain
- Data Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization (DataViz)
5 hours to complete
Sales Reporting with HubSpot: Data-Driven Business Foundation
In the first week you will learn the importance of using data to drive your decision-making and goals for your business. You’ll be introduced to the concept of the Golden Circle Framework for defining your business purpose as well as how to fulfill your purpose with a SWOT analysis. You’ll also learn how to set SMART goals. In the second lesson you’ll learn how to use HubSpot CRM to organize your data into records and create custom contact properties.
12 videos (Total 82 min), 4 readings, 5 quizzes
7 hours to complete
Sales Reporting with HubSpot: Use Reporting to Drive Success
This week you will explore the attract, engage, and delight stages of lead management. You’ll learn key metrics to ensure your marketing content is attracting your target persona. You’ll also learn how to analyze your sales data and customer service success metrics to evaluate the success of your product.
8 videos (Total 56 min), 12 readings, 7 quizzes
4 hours to complete
Sales Reporting with HubSpot: Dashboards and Custom Reports
This week is a deep dive into creating custom reports and compelling dashboards in HubSpot. You’ll learn how to engage with HubSpot’s tools to organize and display all the data you’ve collected. You’ll learn how to use HubSpot to create visually appealing dashboards and reports that will help you communicate your findings effectively.
13 videos (Total 62 min), 2 readings, 6 quizzes
2 hours to complete
Sales Reporting with HubSpot: Reporting with Hubspot: Application
The focus in the final week is the application of your new knowledge with your course project in which you will combine all the exercises you have completed throughout the course and submit them for peer review.
3 videos (Total 2 min), 2 readings, 1 quiz