Learn how to save and structure data in external files, and import files back into your Python programs. Supported by Google.
Join Email Learners
Follow the guide on landing page
Discover how to save data to use it across multiple runs of your program
On this course, you will learn how to save text and binary files, and how to structure data so that programs can interpret it correctly.
You will explore various common types of structured files, including CSV and JSON, and also find out how to connect to a SQL database to use it in your Python programs.
- Creating, reading from, and writing to files using Python
- The importance of data persistence
- Structuring data using CSV files, Python dictionaries, and JSON files
- How data structures aid compatibility between systems
- Interacting with databases using SQL and Python