Learn the Process of Making & Minting your Non Fungible Token (NFT)
Learn to create a Video on Making & Minting your Non Fungible Token (NFT) using Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere for the Opensea platform
About This Class
Opensea is one of the larger NTF platforms and doesn’t require an invitation. As a bonus we will also share how to mind your NFT on Mintable.app for Free.
In this course, Making & Minting your Non Fungible Token (NFT) we will take you through creating your Video NTF that meets the platform requirements right to the end where you can mint your digital art on the blockchain. We will teach you the basics of cryptocurrency including how to purchase ethereum, which exchange to use, how to transfer your ethereum to your wallet to fund the transaction of your first NFT.
Non-fungible tokens (NFT) are one application powered by the Ethereum cryptocurrency. In 2021 they have become very popular with the digital art world. This course will be your one-stop shop for getting your first NFT minted whether it is a digital image, audio file, but our focus will be on the Video NFT.
- Get the basics of cryptocurrency to Making & Minting your Non Fungible Token (NFT)
- Learn about Ethereum and why it is important for the Non Fungible Tokens (NFTs)
- Learn how to buy Ethereum step by step
- Learn to transfer your Ethereum to the NFT platform
- Learn about Gas fees and how to reduce your Ethereum gas fees required to Making & Minting your Non Fungible Token (NFT)
- Learn how to use Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere to create your Video NFT
- Get an introduction tour to the Opensea platform and how to create your Digital NFT collection
- Learn how to buy a celebrity NFT and resell it on a secondary market
- Create a Gasless NFT on Mintable
- Business Cryptocurrency in Making & Minting your Non-Fungible Token (NFT)
- Freelance & Entrepreneurship
- Digital Image
- Transfers Digital
- Image Transfer
- OpenSUSE Tokens
Originally posted 2022-01-22 23:12:33.