Login / Register
Join Other Email Learners
Follow the guide on landing page
About This Course
In the final week, you’ll design and create a quiz web page and demonstrate your new skills by making your own website.
What topics will you cover?
- HTML tags and attributes
- Styling web pages using CSS
- CSS classes and ids for styling web page elements
- Layouts in CSS, including the box model and responsive design
- The Document Object Model
Learning on this course
If you’d like to take part while our educators are leading the course, they’ll be joining the discussions, in the comments, between these dates:
4 Jan 2022 – 31 Jan 2022
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Produce a HTML web page using suitable tags and attributes
- Explain the advantages of CSS compared to inline styling
- Apply classes and ids to style a website
- Model web pages using the box model
- Demonstrate how to use the Document Object Model (DOM) to access an element of a web page
Who is the course for?
What software or tools do you need?
This course uses the online platform Trinket