Login / Register
Join Other Email Learners
Follow the guide on landing page
About this course
This course is part of W3C’s “Front-End Web Developer” Professional Certificate.
- It adds interactivity to your Web sites;
- It is powerful, easy to learn, and quick to write;
- It has great tools (editors, runtimes, lint tools, browsers, and third-party libraries) as well as great online support through plenty of active open source communities.
What you’ll learn
- How to make interactive Web sites through the DOM API
- How to deal with HTML5 forms
- How to make basic graphics and animations using the HTML5 canvas