About this course
This programming course takes a unique approach, as it focuses on learning a systematic programming method rather than a programming language. This practical approach will help you channel your creativity so that you can program well in any language.
Join Email Learners
Follow the guide on landing page
This course, part of the Software Development MicroMasters Program, presents a core design method with a focus on numbers, strings, images and lists.
You will learn techniques to:
- Develop program requirements
- Produce programs with consistent structures that are easy to modify later
- Make your programs more reliable by building tests as an integral part of the programming process.
This course concludes with the design of a simple interactive game.
Learners who enrol in the Verified track will receive staff grading for the course project and increased interaction with the instructor and staff.
What you’ll learn
- How to represent information as data
- How to focus each part of your program on a single task
- How to use examples and tests to clarify what your program should do
- How to simplify the structure of your program using common patterns
- Recognize and represent more complicated information
Originally posted 2022-01-05 05:16:39.