This course explores in detail how to open Google AdSense account for a website and also YouTube, the requirements, steps to follow and also how to fix major Policy Violations that are mostly stated as reasons for rejections when applying for AdSense. The course goes further to show you how to get approved and make a good income.
Join Email Learners
Follow the guide on landing page
- Format: Online (Video and Text)
- Lessons: 8
- Access: Lifetime
Below is the curriculum: everything you are going to learn in the course
Section 1: Opening a Google AdSense Account
- Lesson 1: How to open a Google AdSense Account for YouTube.
- Lesson 2: How to open Google AdSense Account for a website.
Section 2: Requirements for Account Approval
- Lesson 3: YouTube requirements to get AdSense Approval
- Lesson 4: Requirements to get AdSense Approval for a website.
Section 3: Fix Policy Violations
- Lesson 5: Fix Valuable Inventory
- Lesson 6: Fix Google-served ads on screens without publisher-content
- Lesson 7: Fix Low-Value Content
- Lesson 8: Fix Site Behaviour: Navigation Issue
How to learn
This is a paid course at FS Academy. You’ll be provided with the link and password to the organized course materials upon successful payment.