Learn the fundamentals of marketing, including strategies and tools used across industries.
Join Email Learners
Follow the guide on landing page
About this course
Marketing is a crucial function in all businesses and organizations and is becoming increasingly crucial to success in our modern global economy. This course, regardless of your industry background, will teach you core concepts and tools to help you better understand and excel in marketing. Key topics include Market Research and its importance to strategy, brand strategy, pricing, integrated marketing communication, social media strategy, and more.
Learn through award-winning teaching approaches of the Sauder School of Business’s marketing faculty. This course will bring a marketing lens to complex business and organization challenges and aid in holistic decision-making that aligns with the customer and company goals.
This course is for anyone interested in marketing.
What you’ll learn
- Develop a basic customer segmentation system
- Begin to understand the psychology of consumer decision making
- Develop pricing strategies that maximize profitability
- Define appropriate channel systems that go-to-market efforts
- Understand how marketing metrics can benefit your business
Originally posted 2021-12-23 10:29:52.