Learn the advanced programming topics in the C++ programming language, including pointers, dynamic storage, recursion, searching, and sorting.
Join Email Learners
Follow the guide on landing page
About The Course
These topics build upon the learnings that are taught in the introductory-level Computer Science Fundamentals MicroBachelors program, offered by the same instructor.
This is a self-paced course that continues in the development of C++ programming skills. Among the topics covered in the development of more advanced command-line programs that utilize Pointers, Dynamic Storage, Recursion, Searching, Sorting to solve problems. Students learn how to use and program these data structures through the lectures and the labs. C++ programming material is presented over eight weeks of interactive lectures with quizzes to assess your understanding of the material Students will experience hands-on practice writing C++ programs through fourteen lab challenges.
Students will not only learn to use data structures to organize, manage, and storage in formats that enable efficient access and modification. A data structure is a collection of data values, the relationships among them, and the functions or operations that can be applied to the data.
What you’ll learn
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of object-oriented programming by using structures and classes in software projects.
- Use object-oriented programming techniques to develop executable programs that include elements such as inheritance and polymorphism.
- Apply basic searching and sorting algorithms in software design.
- Apply single-and multi-dimensional arrays in software.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of programming methodologies, including object oriented, structured, and procedural programming.
- Design and develop programs that recursion to solve problems that can be expressed with recurrence.
Originally posted 2021-05-14 18:49:21.