Does your social media presence reflect who you are as a professional? Build your online presence to boost your employability.
Join Email Learners
Follow the guide on landing page
Create the right impression with employers through your social media presence
How we present ourselves online is becoming increasingly important, both personally and professionally.
This two-week course will help you explore the various elements that make up your professional online presence, and how to build your digital identity without affecting your employability.
With expert guidance, you’ll learn how to present yourself in the most professional light and discover how to make your online presence have the greatest impact for the right reasons.
Discover the online platforms that best suit your career
From Facebook to Instagram and beyond, you’ll explore which online platform suits your needs to build a professional persona.
You’ll also develop an actionable plan to make your online profiles work in your favour.
Learn online reputation management
You’ll consider your privacy and security settings, and understand that distinct types of posts might impact different audiences.
You’ll also examine the ways in which conduct and tone can impact your professional reputation online.
By the end of the course, you’ll understand the importance of your online presence and how it can either help or negatively impact your employability.
- Explore the concept of online presence for professional purposes
- Evaluate your online presence for employability
- Evaluate the most suitable platform for your needs
- Identify different classes of communication strategies using different platforms and formats
- Develop and plan for developing and maintaining your own effective online professional presence