Login / Register
Blog Content Basics ideas for the next 3 months that will also rank well in Google within one hour!
Join Other Email Learners
Follow the guide on landing page
About This Class
In this class, Blog Content Basics I will show you a very easy way to find content ideas for your blog posts. We use tools like Google keyword planner, Google suggest, and Answers the public to find the ideas.
We are working with themes. So we will choose a theme per month. Blog Content Basics gives content marketing structure. I will help you to choose your themes in the first video. It is a great way to plan your content. It helps you not only to stay focused on your blog and content marketing but also to translate this to for example social media.
Then per theme, we do content marketing research for the best keyword ideas using different tools.
And in the last video on Blog Content Basics, I give an example for themes and blog ideas for an illustrator and how you can best schedule your posts during the month.
Ok, let’s get started with content marketing and join me to get the next 3 months of content that will provide you with lots of traffic to your site by Google.
Lessons in This Class
12 Lessons (1h)
1. Introduction – Create blog content ideas
2. Blog Content Basics: Creating themes per month
3. Start with theme 1
4. Blog Content Basics: Research for theme 1
5. Competition + Google Suggest – Theme 1
6. KeywordPlanner – theme 2
7. Google Suggest for Theme 2
8. Answer the public – Theme 3
9. Answer the public for Theme 3
10. Extra example for illustrators – Answer the public
11. How to publish your posts in line with Blog Content Basics
12. What next?
- SEO Writing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Digital Strategy
- Creative Google