Login / Register
Welcome to Being Your Best Creative Self, the second course in the Personal Development for Professional Success Specialization.
Join Other Email Learners
Follow the guide on landing page
About this Course
This course, Being Your Best Creative Self is for creative professionals who want to work more efficiently and at higher levels of both job satisfaction and success. As students work through this course, they will:
• learn to make the creative state more reliable and productive
• fine-tune their personal brand so that they present themselves positively and accurately
• learn basic skills for working with others that will help to avoid traps as well as to enable success
As much as anything, this is a survival-skills class designed to help creative professionals take control of their careers. The assignments and exercises are intended to build a creative community in which students gain confidence and grow together.
What You Will Learn
- How to reliably attain and nurture a creative state
- How to brainstorm using four effective and reliable processes
- How to define and promote your personal brand
- How to work successfully with others as a creative professional
Skills You Will Gain
- Video in Being Your Best Creative Self
- Graphic Design
- Creative professional in Being Your Best Creative Self
7 hours to complete
Module 1: Creativity and Effective Brainstorming
In this module, students will learn about both the practice and nurturing of the creative state. Students will also learn four reliable ways to brainstorm.
14 videos (Total 29 min), 4 readings, 2 quizzes
2 hours to complete
Module 2: Being Your Best Creative Self: Your Personal Brand
In this module, students will learn how to apply the concepts of branding toward successfully presenting themselves to others.
8 videos (Total 15 min), 1 reading, 1 quiz
11 hours to complete
Module 3: Working with Others
In this module, Being Your Best Creative Self students will learn how to work with others. The lessons here will teach students the importance of honesty, communicating clearly, dealing constructively with criticism, and avoiding common workplace “traps.”
12 videos (Total 25 min), 4 readings, 2 quizzes