Login / Register
In this course, Advanced English Communication Skills you would learn how to polish your pronunciation through more connected speech including the use of through groups, contractions/reductions, and linking.
Join Other Email Learners
Follow the guide on landing page
About this Course
This Capstone builds on the communication and content skills you’ve acquired throughout this course Advanced English Communication Skills and develops them further. During course lessons and Peer Assessments, you will practice and expand the language skills necessary for success in the professional world. Throughout the course, you will have the opportunity to complete assessments relevant to the working world.
In this course, you will:
- Study cultural influences on communication more thoroughly, identify key cultural influences in your own experience and compare your culture with a different one to identify ways to improve communication and decrease misunderstanding.
- Develop your email accuracy and style and engage in email correspondence with potential employers, clients or investors to set up interviews and/or meetings.
- Practice and Demonstrate fluent and accurate spoken English as you prepare and present a short talk about a personal accomplishment or “Sales Pitch” for a product or service.
Week by week, as you practice your language skills, make connections with people important to you and develop your network, you will increase your opportunities for success. Completing this Capstone Project will help you reach your English language and professional goals now and in the future.
Skills You Will Gain
- Professional in Advanced English Communication Skills
- Speech in Advanced English Communication Skills
4 hours to complete
Communication Across Cultures
Study and compare cultural influences more thoroughly by doing self-study and becoming more culturally aware of your communication.
3 videos (Total 20 min), 7 readings, 3 quizzes
2 hours to complete
Advanced English Communication Skills: Email Excellence
Make your emails more engaging by developing your writing style. Engage in email correspondence to set up interviews and/or meetings as well as establish meaningful connections.
2 videos (Total 17 min), 1 reading, 2 quizzes
3 hours to complete
Presentation – Time to Shine
Evaluate your English pronunciation, and then complete and deliver an in-person presentation using successful speaking strategies and persuasion skills.
2 videos (Total 17 min), 3 readings, 3 quizzes
4 hours to complete
Advanced English Communication Skills: Maximize Your English Communication Skills
Work on maximizing your English communication skills for now and for the future by learning more advanced ways to edit your writing and polish your pronunciation.
2 videos (Total 17 min), 4 readings, 2 quizzes